Head of Product opportunity with our client, a fast-growing FinTech start-up in the financing space based in their central London offices.
Our client is looking for a hands-on Head of Product to lead the team and help deliver the company’s vision of offering a product that will truly make a change to business financing. The role will involve you working with the leadership team to build and refine the product roadmap. Being experienced in this area, you will have managed the end-to-end process of successful products previously, with the right skills to bring out the best in the product and engineering teams. Ideally you will have worked in financing before, be it lending and underwriting or building SaaS solutions for banks or cloud accounting providers.
- Author specifications and user stories
- Prioritise work and assist in the delivering of the roadmap with the Engineering team
- Solicit input from internal players, stakeholders and customers
- Previous experience in a senior product management role
- Ideally worked on both B2B and B2C products
- Experience of working for a start-up
- Familiar with Scrum (or equivalent) Agile development process
- Excellent in communicating product requirements to technical and non-technical audiences
- Commercial acumen and prior experience in a FinTech or Financial Services business (lending/underwriting)
- Have helped build data-driven solutions
- Upper second class or higher degree
Our client offers the opportunity to join a genuinely exciting start-up that’s already gaining much press attention and where you be able to take responsibility and own your projects. For details of full benefits, please apply with an up-to-date CV, highlighting key experience for this role.